- James Vandenberg, Colby Cameron and Tyler Bray will be this year’s “throwing QBs” at the Scouting Combine. (Matt Miller)
- Zac Dysert, Collin Klein, Sean Renfree and Marqueis Gray all received higher grades from NFL teams than the aforementioned players. (Matt Miller)
- Retaining FS Dashon Goldson is most likely the 49ers top priority this offseason. (NFLTR)
- TE Delanie Walker could be the 49ers’ No. 2 priority in free agency. (Matt Maiocco)
- 49ers are unlikely to keep K David Akers “at any price.”
- The 49ers could pass on re-signing free agent ILB Larry Grant. (Matt Maiocco)
- 49ers signed DT Lamar Divens, OT Kenny Wiggins, OT Al Netter and LB Nathan Stupar to reserve/future contracts on Wednesday.
- The Bills are reportedly working on a contract extension for restricted free agent Donald Jones. (NFLTR)
- LB D.J. Williams is a candidate to be released or asked to take a “significant pay cut.” (Denver Post)
- The Broncos may consider the idea of moving OT Orlando Franklin to guard next season. (Denver Post)
- Browns signed G Dominic Alford to a reserve/future contract on Wednesday.
- Eagles hired former Browns LB coach Billy Davis as defensive coordinator. (NFLTR)
- HC Chip Kelly is reportedly “not as high on [Nick] Foles as some believe.” (CBS Sports)
- Philadelphia could carry over $23 million to their 2013 salary cap. (Pro Football Talk)
- WR Jeremy Maclin does not expect to have a new contract before the start of the 2013 season. (Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News)
- G Danny Watkins could be on the chopping block this offseason. (Philly Mag)
- The Eagles will be eligible to sign QB Dennis Dixon off of the Ravens practice squad next Monday. (CSN Philly)
- DE Osi Umenyiora‘s contract voids as of 4 pm on Thursday. (NFLTR)
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw mentioned the possibility of re-signing with the Giants down the road. (Ohm Youngmisuk)
- Bradshaw added that he’s “very confident” his foot injury isn’t career ending. (Ohm Youngmisuk)
- Giants re-signed TE Bear Pascoe to a one-year, $715,000 contract. (NFLTR)
- The Jaguars are expected to implement a new zone-blocking scheme next year. (Florida Times Union)
- Jets are expected to release ILB Bart Scott, OLB Calvin Pace and OT Jason Smith at some point this offseason. (NFLTR)
- There’s a chance the Jets could move forward with Jeff Cumberland as their starting TE. (ESPN New York)
- GM Martin Mayhew mentioned that WR Titus Young had “no trade value” before they decided to release him. (Tim Twentyman)
- Mayhew mentioned that he’s “optimistic” LT Jeff Backus and K Jason Hanson will be back next season. (Chris McCosky)
- Mayhew added that he has “no plans” to use their franchise tag this offseason. (Tim Twentyman)
- Lions signed former Redskins CB D.J. Johnson on Wednesday. (Adam Caplan)
- Lions could part ways with soon-to-be free agent DT Corey Williams. (ESPN.com)
- Packers signed OT Kevin Hughes to a to reserve/future contract on Wednesday.
- The Ravens offered QB Joe Flacco a “top-5 contract” last summer. (NFLTR)
- There’s a “strong possibility” that the Ravens could re-sign WR Anquan Boldin to a contract extension this offseason. (NFLTR)
- GM Ozzie Newsome seemed to be optimistic about the the idea of retaining FS Ed Reed.
- WR Jacoby Jones could be a candidate for a contract extension. (Baltimore Sun)
- GM Ozzie Newsome mentioned that possibility of re-signing LT Bryant McKinnie this offseason. (Baltimore Sun)
- HC John Harbaugh mentioned that DT Haloti Ngata‘s knee injury isn’t serious. (Aaron Wilson)
- Ravens signed LB D.J. Bryant, LB Nigel Carr, G Jack Cornell, G Antoine McClain and TE Alex Silvestro to reserve/future contracts on Wednesday.
- Gregg Williams was reinstated by the NFL on Thursday and will join the Titans coaching staff. (NFLTR)
- The Titans will also retain S Michael Griffin next season. (Jim Wyatt)
- Backup QB Matt Hasselbeck mentioned that G Steve Hutchinson is not considering retirement. (Tennessean)
- Hasselbeck mentioned that he would be open to renegotiating his contract if needed. (NFLTR)