- According to Coley Harvey, re-signing OL Clint Boling and MLB Rey Maualuga are likely to atop the Bengals’ list of priorities when it comes to free agency.
- If the Bengals were to allow TE Jermaine Gresham to leave in free agency, Harvey would target Browns TE Jordan Cameron. However, Harvey doesn’t see Gresham’s departure as a foregone conclusion.
- Other potential target for the Bengals could be Bills DE Jerry Hughes, according to Harvey.
- The Bengals would likely have to target a tight end in the first three rounds of the draft, assuming that went this route.
- Harvey mentions that Cincinnati may not need to restructure CB Leon Hall‘s contract this offseason to have money to work with.
- Harvey believes the Bengals could consider a number of players at No. 21 overall including: DE Dante Fowler Jr. (Florida), DE/OLB Bud Dupree (Kentucky), WR Devin Smith (Ohio State), WR Phillip Dorsett (Miami FL), WR Jaelen Strong (Arizona State), OT Andrus Peat (Stanford), and OT Ereck Flowers (Miami FL).
- Adam Teicher writes that Aaron Murray could end up being the Chiefs’ No. 2 quarterback next season.
- Teicher believes it would make sense for the Chiefs to target Packers free agent RT Bryan Bulaga in free agency, but the bidding could be high and prevent them from being seriously involved.
- Teicher adds re-signing Ryan Harris would be a less expensive option.
- Michael DiRocco believes Packers free agent Bryan Bulaga would be the best right tackle for the Jaguars to target in free agency, but admits that it would probably cost them a lot to sign him.
- DiRocco would trade out of No. 3 overall in the event that either Marcus Mariota or Jameis Winston fell to the Jaguars. Although he admits that it would depend on the offer and how far they’d be moving down the board.
- DiRocco doesn’t view former first-round pick Justin Blackmon as a true No. 1 receiver.
- Jamison Hensley writes that the Ravens an’t afford to pay CB Lardarius Webb his $8 million in salary next year. However, Baltimore would only free up $2 million by releasing him. Hensley expects the two sides to work out a compromise this offseason that will reduce Webb’s salary and create some cap space.
- According to Hensley, the Ravens are still holding out hope that second-round pick ILB Arthur Brown will pan out, but he’s shown no signs of living up to expectations.
- Hensley believes the Ravens best option when it comes to wide receiver could be to re-sign Torrey Smith and look to add a receiver in the draft.
- Hensley doesn’t see the Ravens being involved in the bidding for Seahawks free agent CB Byron Maxwell.
- However, Baltimore tends to look for cap causalities and Hensley suggests keeping an eye on potential cap casualties such as Jonathan Joseph (Texans), Leon Hall (Bengals), and Cary Williams (Eagles).
- Hensley writes that the Ravens won’t spend big money a running back, which could mean that Justin Forsett will be playing elsewhere next year.
- As for potential free agent RB targets, Hensley lists Mark Ingram (Saints), Darren McFadden (Raiders), Ryan Matthews (Chargers), and possibly Chris Johnson (Jets) if he were to be released.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!