- Bengals activated G Alex Redmond from the PUP list.
- Bills released OL Vlad Ducasse. (NFLTR)
- Bills signed DE Sam Acho.
- Broncos signed CB Rashard Causey. (NFLTR)
- Broncos waived OLB Jeff Holland.
- Browns signed TE Rico Gathers. (NFLTR)
- Browns waived TE/FB Orson Charles.
- Buccaneers released OL Evan Smith. (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers signed S Micah Abernathy and DL Shane Bowman. (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers placed WR Bryant Mitchell on injured reserve.
- Cardinals released DL Darius Philon. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals activated TE Charles Clay and CB Brandon Williams from the PUP list. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals re-signed DL Pasoni Tasini.
- Colts signed CB Isaiah Langley. (NFLTR)
- Colts waived TE Zach Conque.
- Dolphins signed LB Terrance Smith. (NFLTR)
- Dolphins waived DE Jonathan Woodard with an injury designation.
- Eagles signed CB Sojourn Shelton. (NFLTR)
- Eagles waived WR Shelton Gibson with an injury designation.
- Jaguars released RB Benny Cunningham with an injury settlement. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars waived OL Jordan Agasiva and OL Andrew Lauderdale.
- Jaguars signed OL Ben Ijalana, TE Ethan Wolf and OL Ka’John Armstrong.
- Jets activated S Marcus Maye from the PUP list. (NFLTR)
- Packers claimed CB Derrick Jones off of waivers from the Jets. (NFLTR)
- Raiders claimed DB Hamp Cheevers off of waivers from the Falcons. (NFLTR)
- Raiders placed CB D.J. Killings on injured reserve.
- Ravens traded K Kaare Vedvik to the Vikings for a 2020 fifth-round pick. (NFLTR)
- Redskins signed QB Jalan McClendon, DB Dejuan Neal and LB Darrell Williams. (NFLTR)
- Redskins waived LB Garrett Sickels with an injury designation.
- Redskins waived WR T.J. Rahming.
- Redskins QB Josh Woodrum was placed on injured reserve.
- Saints signed FB Shane Smith.
- Vikings traded a 2020 fifth-round pick to the Ravens for K Kaare Vedvik. (NFLTR)
- Vikings signed OT Nate Wozniak. (NFLTR)
- Vikings waived G Tyler Catalina.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!