- 49ers released CB Nnamdi Asomugha on Monday. (NFLTR)
- CB Eric Wright has been activated from the NFI list.
- WR Mario Manningham has been activated from the PUP list.
- DT Geno Atkins has been placed on the injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Free agent S Michael Huff visited with the Bengals on Monday. (Joe Reedy)
- DL Christo Bilukidi signed with the Bengals before the NFL voided the deal.
- QB E.J. Manuel told reporters that he has been cleared to resume practice. (NFLTR)
- HC Doug Marrone mentioned that RB C.J. Spiller did not experience any setbacks.
- The Bills announce that QB Thad Lewis will resume practice this week.
- HC Doug Marrone stated that they will monitor the status of WRs Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin this week.
- DC Jack Del Rio will serve as the teams interim HC while John Fox recovers from surgery.
- LT Ryan Clady has been spotted in a walking boot. (Josina Anderson)
- TE Julius Thomas missed Mondays practice with a mild ankle sprain. (Mike Klis)
- HC Rob Chudzinski announced that QB Jason Campbell has bruised ribs, but will practice on Tuesday.
- QB Jason Campbell is “hopeful” that his ribs will be fully healed after the teams Week 10 bye. (Jason La Canfora)
- WR Greg Little sustained a shoulder sprain and should practice on Tuesday.
- RB Rashard Mendenhall participated in Mondays practice and could be on-track for a Week 10 return. (Darren Urban)
- Cardinals signed TE Jake Ballard to a one-year contract. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals released TE D.C. Jefferson.
- WR Reggie Wayne told reporters that he will be fully recovered and ready to play next season. (ESPN)
- HC Chuck Pagano confirmed that WR Darrius Heyward-Bey did not suffer a concussion against the Texans.
- The Dolphins are expected to release G Richie Incognito. (NFLTR)
- G Richie Incognito‘s NFL career could be finished. (Tom Pelissero)
- The Dolphins signed WR Marlon Moore.
- HC Chip Kelly does not expect QB Michael Vick to return by Week 10.
- HCChip Kelly wasn’t willing to commit to Nick Foles as their starting quarterback for the remainder of the season. (ESPN.com)
- WR Roddy White worked out before Sundays game, ultimately couldn’t play. (ESPN)
- DT Corey Peters was sporting a left-knee brace during Mondays practice. (Vaughn McClure)
- RB David Wilson‘s neck injury has “improved“, but has yet to be approved for game-action. (NFLTR)
- WR Victor Cruz has resumed practice after sustaining a stinger in Week 8. (Connor Orr)
- RB Andre Brown told reporters that he will make his 2013 debut in Week 10. ( Newark Star-Ledger)
- The Giants released LB Dan Connor off of injured reserve on Monday. (Adam Caplan)
- Jaguars waived S Dwight Lowery off of injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars signed TE Danny Noble to their active roster.
- Jaguars signed WR Kerry Taylor.
- Jaguars waived OT DeMarcus Love.
- Jaguars claimed LB Nate Stupar off of waviers from the 49ers.
- HC Dennis Allen referred to QB Terrelle Pryor as “kind of day-to-day.” (ESPN.com)
- QB Terrelle Pryor told reporters that he could move his knee and ultimately left the game as a precautionary measure. (CSN Bay Area)
- TE Lance Kendricks “could miss some time” after he suffered a fractured finger. (Turf Show Times)
- OL Jeff Byers underwent season-ending surgery on Monday. (Joe Person)
- Patriots worked out DE Justin Francis, TE Jake Ballard, RB Cierre Wood, WR Greg Orton and LB Marcus Dowtin. (Field Yates)
- HC Pete Carrol referred to WR Percy Harvin as being “day to day.”
- HC Gary Kubiak was treated with IV medication that stroke patients usually receive after he collapsed during halftime in Week 9. (Adam Schefter)
- RB Arian Foster declined to comment on his Week 9 back injury. (ESPN)
- TE Kyle Rudolph has been diagnosed with a broken foot and could miss four to six weeks. (NFLTR)
- Vikings re-signed DE Justin Trattou to their practice squad.