- HC Rob Chudzinski announced that QB Jason Campbell has bruised ribs, but will practice on Tuesday.
- QB Jason Campbell is “hopeful” that his ribs will be fully healed after the teams Week 10 bye. (Jason La Canfora)
- WR Greg Little sustained a shoulder sprain and should practice on Tuesday.
- WR Reggie Wayne told reporters that he will be fully recovered and ready to play next season. (ESPN)
- HC Chuck Pagano confirmed that WR Darrius Heyward-Bey did not suffer a concussion against the Texans.
- The Dolphins are expected to release G Richie Incognito. (NFLTR)
- G Richie Incognito‘s NFL career could be finished. (Tom Pelissero)
- The Dolphins signed WR Marlon Moore.
- HC Chip Kelly does not expect QB Michael Vick to return by Week 10.
- HCChip Kelly wasn’t willing to commit to Nick Foles as their starting quarterback for the remainder of the season. (ESPN.com)
- HC Dennis Allen referred to QB Terrelle Pryor as “kind of day-to-day.” (ESPN.com)
- QB Terrelle Pryor told reporters that he could move his knee and ultimately left the game as a precautionary measure. (CSN Bay Area)
- TE Lance Kendricks “could miss some time” after he suffered a fractured finger. (Turf Show Times)
- OL Jeff Byers underwent season-ending surgery on Monday. (Joe Person)
- Patriots worked out DE Justin Francis, TE Jake Ballard, RB Cierre Wood, WR Greg Orton and LB Marcus Dowtin. (Field Yates)
- HC Pete Carrol referred to WR Percy Harvin as being “day to day.”
- HC Gary Kubiak was treated with IV medication that stroke patients usually receive after he collapsed during halftime in Week 9. (Adam Schefter)
- RB Arian Foster declined to comment on his Week 9 back injury. (ESPN)
- TE Kyle Rudolph has been diagnosed with a broken foot and could miss four to six weeks. (NFLTR)
- Vikings re-signed DE Justin Trattou to their practice squad.