- Bengals claimed DE Takk McKinley off waivers from the Falcons. (NFLTR)
- Bengals placed practice squad CB Brian Allen and DB Winston Rose on the Covid-19 list.
- Bengals activated CB Mackensie Alexander and LB Jordan Evans from the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- Bengals designated G Xavier Su’a-Filo to return from injured reserve.
- Bengals signed OT O’Shea Dugas to the practice squad.
- Broncos activated G Graham Glasgow from the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- Broncos designated OT Elijah Wilkinson to return from injured reserve.
- Buccaneers designated LB Jack Cichy to return from injured reserve.
- Cowboys claimed DE Ron’Dell Carter off of waivers from the Colts. (NFLTR)
- Cowboys placed DE Tyrone Crawford on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- Cowboys signed P Hunter Niswander, but his contract was disapproved.
- Lions designated TE Hunter Bryant to return from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Lions signed RB Dalyn Dawkins to their practice squad.
- Lions released DT Kevin Strong from their practice squad.
- Packers placed RB Dexter Williams on the practice squad injured list. (NFLTR)
- Packers signed RB Mike Weber to their practice squad.
- Patriots designated OT Jermaine Eluemunor to return from injured reserve.
- Patriots declined to activate DT Beau Allen from injured reserve, ending his season.
- Steelers signed LB Tegray Scales to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Washington designated RB Bryce Love to return from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!