- Buccaneers released DT Kobe Smith, CB Antonio Hamilton, LB Joe Jones, TE Jerell Adams, OT Jake Benzinger, OLB Elijah Ponder, S Javon Hagan and TE Tanner Hudson. (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers waived OT Chidi Okeke from injured reserve with a settlement.
- Cardinals waived S James Wiggins, CB Jace Whittaker, WR Andre Baccellia, WR KeeSean Johnson, OL Shaq Calhoun, RB Tavien Feaster, C Michal Menet, DL Cam Murray, CB Picasso Nelson, WR A.J. Richardson, LB Evan Weaver, P Ryan Winslow and LB Bryson Young. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals released DE Josh Mauro and S Chris Banjo.
- Cardinals activated DL Jordan Phillips from the COVID-19 list.
- Cardinals placed CB Darqueze Dennard on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals waived LB Terrance Smith with an injury settlement.
- Eagles activated OL Landon Dickerson from the non-football injury list. (NFLTR)
- Eagles activated S Rodney McLeod from the PUP list.
- Bengals traded C Billy Price to the Giants for DL B.J. Hill. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars activated DE Josh Allen from the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars waived CB Corey Straughter.
- Bills traded DE Darryl Johnson to the Panthers. (NFLTR)
- Panthers waived G Mike Horton and S Jalen Julius. (NFLTR)
- Raiders released LB Darron Lee from injured reserve with a settlement. (NFLTR)
- Rams waived CB Brontae Harris, WR Jeremiah Haydel, G Jeremiah Kolone, G Jordan Meredith, DB Donovan Olumba and S Troy Warner. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks waived WR Darece Roberson.
- Titans placed G Nate Davis on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- Titans waived OL Chandon Herring with an injury designation.
- Titans released OT Brent Qvale from injured reserve with a settlement.
- Titans waived G Ross Reynolds from injured reserve with a settlement.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!